;) There is something special about RESTXQ files in that they have an
effect on the system behavior beyond just being available for potential
execution. And one could imagine extending this to other areas where by
other annotations hook in to system functions e.g. CRONXQ, EVENTXQ. Why not
an extension rather than a location to flag up this behavior.
/Andy