Hi Christian,

If I'm not mistaken it only works if you declare it inside the query, which is not an option for my use case, because the scripts can run in different environments with paths that are setup in environment variables.

This probably only affects the QueryProcessor constructor. But I will try to doublecheck that and send an email again if it's still doing the same.