On 01/05/2010, at 3:52 PM, AlanR wrote:

I always like to dismiss things that take up screen space when they're
not in use and I'm looking for a way to dismiss the live find toolbar
with a keystroke.

I've long used f18 to bring up the old quick find and it never
mattered if its little window got lost under something else, it was
essentially dismissed. f18 would always pop it back in front.

Now F18 brings up the toolbar and I can't find a keystroke method to
dismiss it.

Esc key. Same as the Find thing in Safari. At least this works on my system, a ppc G4 running 10.5.8

Ron

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.

Reply via email to