On 1-May-2010, at 02:58, Ron Fleckner wrote:
> 
> Huh, yeah it took me about five years to realize the Escape key dismisses 
> most dialog windows. I was so chuffed I started testing it out on just about 
> everything where it might work.  And it works a lot of the time all around a 
> Mac, probably always did.

Pretty much since System 7.

In fact, I used to have an extension in 7.5.5, IIRC, called "Escape Damnit!" 
that forced applications to respect the escape key (I think it replaced all 
cancel buttons with the OS cancel buttons).

-- 
I collect blondes and bottles. ~Marlowe

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, 
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.

Reply via email to