Govinda,

I do not know the answer to your technical question, but I can tell you that 
your posts are getting through.

Ted
***********************  Ted Burger  ****************************
[email protected]      *********     www.tobsupport.com

On Aug 21, 2010, at 8:19 AM, Govinda wrote:

> Did anyone see this?
> 
> If no one knows the answer, I can understand that..
> 
> but here I am even just trying to be sure my post was seen..   I rarely 
> post.. and want to be sure I am even doing it right.
> 
> ----------------------
> 
> Hi all
> Just a quick Q..
> can one cause the contents of a project window to become
> alphabetically arranged?
> My projects files are full of so much stuff.. and I populate them by
> dropping files in there willy nilly.. randomly, across weeks/months..
> so by now the order is shot.  ..makes it hard to find things later  ;-)
> 
> 
> ------------
> Govinda
> [email protected]
> 
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the"BBEdit Talk" 
> discussion group on Google Groups.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en
> If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem,please email 
> "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, 
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.

Reply via email to