> It appears that there is no automatic sorting capability.  However,
> if you open a document drawer, its contents will be sorted.
>
> KP

Thanks KP,

but I do not understand for sure what you mean.  Are you suggesting I
open one of the docs in my project and open it's drawer, and then open/
add all the other items in the project into that drawer?   If so, then
I am already working like that, except that I have many more items in
my project than I need/want open at a time.  As I work, as the need
for a currently-closed doc arises, I want to be able to quickly find
that doc by looking for it in the project window.

-Govinda

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, 
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.

Reply via email to