On 7-Oct-2010, at 19:04, Fritz Anderson wrote:
> In particular, because the applications you're running aren't going through a
> terminal device, the system does not push partial lines (like prompts)
> through to output. It waits till the end of the line to flush out the output,
> and obviously prompt strings don't come with end-of-lines.
You can set your prompt in the remote shell to include and EOL though. I knew
someone whose prompt looked like this:
{Date + Time} : {hostname} : {full path}
_
Where the _ was the input.
I doubt this would work for the SQL connection though.
--
I think it's the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is
drawn and cross it deliberately.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
<http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en>
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem,
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <http://www.twitter.com/bbedit>