Hi All,

I have a question regarding the BBEdit shell worksheet. I am wondering if
there is any solution does exist for this. If anybody knows,please share
with me.

I use shell worksheet to connect to a unix file system and from there to an
oracle database using sqlplus utility. Even though there is no issue in
logging into either the file system or database, once I am in, I dont see
the prompt("$" after logging into file system and "SQL>" after logging into
the database). This makes the life difficult as you will never know if are
in the database session or unix terminal(in case you are logged out of the
database session for some reason). I am wondering if there is any
program/plugin which will show up these prompts in shell worksheet.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
pk

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
<http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en>
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, 
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <http://www.twitter.com/bbedit>

Reply via email to