At 10:32 -0700 on 10/09/2010, leecreighton wrote about Send Current file to PART of a web page:

What I'd like to do is write my code in BB Edit, then automatically
send what's in my editor window to the appropriate textarea in the
window. It'll be open in Safari, and I can get the name of the
destination textarea. The button I click to start the preview process
is rigged to a javascript. Any way I can also get the button to click,
or somehow otherwise trip the javascript to start after it's received
my textual goodness from BBEdit?

Why go through all the contortions? Type your code in BBdit, highlight it and copy. Now go to the site, select the edit window and paste the code into it. You are now at the point where you typed the code into the window so proceed from there.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
<http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en>
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <http://www.twitter.com/bbedit>

Reply via email to