Well, I've gotten remarkable far with applescript. This script lets me
put text into the textarea I want (For now, it's the stuff with the
current date, but it's not hard to replace that with BBEdit code).
tell application "Safari"
tell document 1
do JavaScript "document.getElementsByName('question')[0].value =
'Find the best solution on ' + new Date().toLocaleString() + '.'"
end tell
tell application "System Events"
tell process "Safari"
click button 2 of UI element 1 of scroll area 1 of
group 3 of
window 1
end tell
end tell
end tell
And strangely enough, the UI Scripting works great too EXCEPT that it
won't click the one button I need it to! If I change "button 2" to
"button 1" or "button 3", all works well. But button 2, nothing.
All button 2 does is execute some javascript. Anyone know any way of
triggering the javascript associated with a button without simulating
a click on it ?
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
<http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en>
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem,
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <http://www.twitter.com/bbedit>