I'm completely new to BBEdit.

I've been asked to investigate the possibility of porting an existing
text editor plugin to BBEdit, so I've taken a quick look at the SDK.
I've compiled the Hello World plugin with XCode and added the result
(Hello World.bbxt) to the Application Support/BBEdit/Plug-Ins
directory.

The Read Me.txt in Application Support/BBEdit says '*   Plug-Ins - Items
in this folder are compiled plug-ins which appear on the Tools menu.'

I see no Tools menu - I see nothing that says that Hello World loaded.

Can somebody please take pity and point me in the right direction?
thanks

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
"BBEdit Talk" discussion group on Google Groups.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
<http://groups.google.com/group/bbedit?hl=en>
If you have a feature request or would like to report a problem, 
please email "[email protected]" rather than posting to the group.
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <http://www.twitter.com/bbedit>

Reply via email to