My reply, Tim, was in regard to how it seems to work in the brand new v. 10. Guess I didn't make that clear.

Ken

sym...@gmail.com (Tim Sturgill) wrote on  7/21/11  3:43 PM

No, there was an option that allowed all cmd-N documents to be opened within
the current project open and on top. There was a BBEdit edition where it
didn't allow that when first released (I want to say v. 9) and then Bare
Bones added the feature back in. I been using it just that way for almost
the entire time w/ v. 9 and v. 8.

\t

Tim Sturgill
<https://plus.google.com/104207023427761306133/>[image: