I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but CMD + OPT + Left or
Right Arrow Key moves around the Currently Open Documents pane in the
Projects list. No need to shift focus to it first.

Note that if you use that keyboard shortcut, the list of projects in the
top pane does not update to highlight the file currently in the editor, but
the name in the Currently Open Docs pane does. I'd missed that until I
asked Support about it. D'oh!

- David W.