On 02/07/2019, at 13:18, Barbara Snyder <barb...@signalfx.com
<mailto:barb...@signalfx.com>> wrote:
> IOW if I am in the sidebar and navigate to the name of a document that is
> open, I can never get from there to the editor via the keyboard.

Hey Barbara,

Control-Tab to get from the Editor into the sidebar.

Control-Shift-Tab to get from the sidebar to the editor.

Continuing to press one or the other of these will move you serially between
the editor, the Project File panel, the Currently Open Documents panel, and the
Worksheet & Scratchpad panel.

--
Best Regards,
Chris

feature request or need technical support, please email
Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <https://www.twitter.com/bbedit>