Actually, Homebrew is my default go-to choice for Terminal-based installations.
However, I figured that MacPorts probably needed an update — which it did — and
so then I decided to try to find something with it, which I couldn’t find with
Homebrew.

As it turned out, what I was looking for — nl — is included in the coreutils
package, which I downloaded with Homebrew.

Yeah, osxutils does look rather interesting. I might give it a go. Maybe not.

Bill Kochman
Bill’s Bible Basics
wordweaver...@gmail.com
https://www.billkochman.com