Hi Chris,
I just noticed that you too use T-E+. I sing the praises of it every day
and it's a big reason I'm still at Mojave, the last 32-bit compatible
version of the OS. I wonder what happened to Tom Bender, the guy behind it.
I've found no answer on Google.
Cheers,
Duncan

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request
or need technical support, please email "supp...@barebones.com" rather than