Dear all... Shamim Ahmed Mahbubuzzaman Zaki <shamim25zaki at yahoo dot com> has donated all his 48 Ubuntu CDs to BDLUG. Hats off for his benevolence...
MAK was interested in those CDs, and I also asked Shamim if it will be OK if I gave the CDs to MAK's freecd project? He said whatever. On second thought, I am keeping the CDs for our roadshow. MAK hope you'll agree with me, and we also had your words on Ankur CDs. [100 of them will be nice for a start!!!]. We are going to need them. Sincerely, alok -- Ahmed Arif Sirajee 880172961331 [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/hYOolB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> To unsubscribe send a blank mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bdlug/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
