Hi, Jane,

For me, some give a name and some don't.

Drown was an early radionics practitioner who developed a marvelous techique for diagnosing the human body. She was so successful she drew fire from the FDA to the extent evidence was actually fabricated for her trial. Trevor Constable wrote of her work and actually studied with her. I'd love to know if any of her devices are still in existance. I'd think there'd be a lot to learn.

Brunler was also a radionics practitioner who studied the subtle energy from the crown chakra and felt it correlated with the age of the soul.

namaste,

Sarah

  jsherry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear Wayne & Sarah et al,

So you're kind of speaking directly then with your higher selves and the
deva? Do they give you their names?

Do you also use the MAP system?

And Sarah I am not familiar with Drown nor Brunler. But I do believe the
human body is the perfect radionic instrument.

Blessings,
Jane