Hilary-- Does your book deal with wine tasting, wine
making or wine growing?  Perhaps all of the above?

I've been disappointed in the lack of discussion on
the organic viticulture internet group and would be
very interested in any discussions on bd (or organic
for that matter) methods in vineyards.

For example, I appreciated the post relating helpful
sources such as your book, but I didn't see any
substantive response to the original question, which
had to do with bd methods for rooting cuttings and
establishing new plants.

Dorothy