> > >508 is not anti-fungal...it sets up the environment for beneficial
fungus

> Hi All, as I understand it equisetum was suggested for overcoming or
conteracting excessive rainfall. It just so happens that what happens in the
plant in such circumstances allows fungi to grow above the earth on the
plant so equisetum tea brings more light activity round the plant, drying it
out encouraging the fungi to develop where it properly belongs; in the soil.
Sure,  its a great life!!  Peter.