Thomas Schley  wrote

> I worked for a construction contractor who maintains that most of us
> live in homes that are Faraday cages.  He prefers the healthier
> alternative of being off the grid, passive solar heating and stepping
> down the voltage in home wiring.
> > Tom

Thanks Thomas for this and your other reply.  What I was most interested in
was the potential for cancer from a simple type of electronic device that is
readily available over the counter for a small amount of money and used as
an electronic animal repeller. Incidentally anyone that is not familiar with
the work of John Ott in this general area should make the effort to look at
that.
Cheers
Lloyd Charles