Virginia and Allan and all,

I double-clicked and double-clicked on this and nothing happens.  I've
started to get a lot of our emails this way.  Some work and some don't.
Also when I can read them, the horizontal margins are just not there.  I
have to scroll and scroll with my horizontal arrows and the copy only
stops when there is a period.  If I want to read something in comfort, I
have to turn on my word processor and edit/copy the email to read it.
Some messages like Fred Kirschenmann's talk at IFOAM I want to copy
anyway, but lots of emails I don't want permanently.  It seems like a
lot of trouble to have to put them on my word processor to read them.
Is there something I can set in Netscape on my MAC to help this?

I should just be very thankful that I can get most of the messages most
of the time in some way or other, I guess, but this computer technology
is so amazing, I tend to think that everything is possible, but I'm just
dumb.

Merla