Hi,

After some tries I've changed from Mint Host ( Petra is unrecognized and
Linaro seems not to be installed with Olivia)
I finally succeeded to execute these scripts on Debian Wheezy 32: it worked
directly without any trouble.
Nevertheless, booting with the MMC isn't recognized : the BBB start with
Angstrom .

I've used a 4 GB uSD Card to be sure.

, but don't see what is wrong there.