On Sat, Nov 30, 2013 at 12:18 PM, David Lewin <dlewin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well Charles right,I thought that .config was preconfigured and I needed
> just to make a "save" in the make menuconfig proposal with the correct
> options for Beaglebone black.
> Do you mean that build_kernel + save .config + tools/install_kernel.sh
> wasn't enough ?

Nope it's not.. "tools/install_kernel.sh" was written too "just" make
my life easier, in that case it works by default on my images (hosted
on rcn-ee.net, and thus Charles's too..)  For anything else, patches
requested..

> if so, indeed please provide complete way to build and run xenomai.
> Thanks in advance.

Ah, use Charles's "MachineKit" image as is...

Robert Nelson
http://www.rcn-ee.com/