I don't think so ( I'm not an expert on that ) But It's "easy" with the
Kernel from Robert Nelson to build, modify the kernel, rebuild the kernel,
install the kernel in your sdcard .... It's what i've done ... .

I hope that Robert Nelson will include this modification for the next
release of the Kernel .....