Hi,

I am really hoping Robert or someone else will be able to help me on this.
My guess for this is that halevt is keeping the partitions of emmc mounted
which might be causing the script to fail. Another reason can be that I
have disabled the root account. But as my custom GUI is running as root, I
don't think the flasher script should have a problem running as root.

If you guys need, I can upload the scripts that I modified for my own
customizations.

Regards
viraniac