Hi Robert,

Actually as it turned out, it was not a problem of power or keyboard. My
initial analysis was wrong. It worked one time that got me thinking about
this being keyboard fault, but it wasn't. I searched for the term emmc and
flash in the filenames on my sd card and finally found the log file. The
log file had a error rsync error

chgrp failed: operation not permitted

I checked the /tmp/boot and found that the owner of the files was root and
group owner was plugdev. So I modified the emmc flasher script to stop the
halevt service, and now its working fine.

Thanks for replying. Please also reply to the locales issue in the other
thread.

Regards
viraniac