On Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 11:07 AM, Gunjan Gupta <viran...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Alright, got it was due to my keyboard being plugged in. Its strange though
> that this can be a issue while flashing.

You probably ran out of power.  rsync (which is used) will fully
utlize both the eMMC and microSD during the procedure.  Any random
loss of power will make the script fail.

Like the directions say, only connect dc "power", no capes, no usb
devices, (ethernet is fine), to guarentee 100% flashing.

Robert Nelson
http://www.rcn-ee.com/