Hey William...

I do know that the Chip Select line can be used to toggle between different
SPI units... But I need data to be collected simultaneously from multiple
sensors... As of now I have 32 sensors - I have clubbed them into groups of
4 and so I have 8 sets of SPI units that I want to communicate with
"simultaneously"...