Andre,

I'm using the same BeagleBone image, but I've been unable to get the
BeagleBone to boot after I followed your step-by-step instructions. Do you
know if anything has changed in the dtb-rebuilder since you were successful
in enabling can0?

Thanks,
Jay

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/422ed0e0-424a-4d5d-b55e-fed1687cd549%40googlegroups.com.