On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 6:05 PM, Matthijs van Duin <matthijsvand...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> On 5 October 2016 at 02:43, William Hermans <yyrk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> So libEGL is Mesa's Wayland extensions.
>>

> No.
>
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EGL_(API)>

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EGL_(API)

>> Mesa is a 3d graphics library. Not sure how SGX even comes in at this
>> context ?
>>
>> Well it's not going to if you accidently use the wrong libEGL.so, but
> there's also one among the SGX userspace libs.
>
> Matthijs

 Yeah I know what EGL *is* but never used libEGL. Did a search wound up on
Mesa's webpage where it said that. But now I can not find the same
information. Which is funny because all I did was highlight "libEGL" from
your post,right click, and google searched. Both times.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORqxmhXYBrOJWVrqq_R4Pg2S8cSqwBjhvBm8h%2BuonVdrUw%40mail.gmail.com.