Hi,

I managed to get the CAN portion working following this forum
<http://forum.codesys.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7331> . It is about the same
cape.
At this site
<http://store.codesys.com/codesys-control-for-beaglebone-sl.html?___store=en>,
you have a document named getting started and there are indicated steps on
how to configure and test UART on that cape.
I would suggest you to use codesys for your application as it has built in
Modbus RTU, at least for the testing purposes. On their forum
<http://forum.codesys.com/index.php> there are some interesting topics on
beaglebone and raspberry, so you can try your luck there.
As I never tried the UART portion of that cape, I can't give you exact
steps, but I hope this will help you.

Best regards
Firrel

Dňa štvrtok, 1. decembra 2016 1:50:18 UTC+1 Bouni napísal(-a):

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/1c460120-8d8a-49dc-b0b3-d5c21366a5ea%40googlegroups.com.