Thanks! Could you tell me where is the cap on the board? Already read the
BBGW's SCH, but still couldn't figure it out....
And do you think this is the problem caused by specific kernel versions
(I'm using ubuntu 16.04, 4.4.12-ti-r30)? I assume using SPI0 for
communication is really common among BBGW users, but after I searched the
whole forum, just you and me encountered this CLK hardware design issue??

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/62a98a45-a1a7-4c4d-a7bd-74ea33ea8410%40googlegroups.com.