Hi all,

I have been using Linaro Tool chain and sysroot for cross compiling and
building my Qt applications for Beaglebone Black Rev C with debian image

Cross Compile Tool chain used -
gcc-linaro-4.9.4-2017.01-x86_64_arm-linux-gnueabihf
Sysroot used - sysroot-eglibc-linaro-2017.01-arm-linux-gnueabihf.

Does this arrangement support OpenGL?

Is there any sysroot available for Beaglebone Black with installed OpenGL
ES packages ?

Thanks & Regards,
Sajeevan.K

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/ad1c83de-3821-4d21-a259-65bcad0c448d%40googlegroups.com.