On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 12:21 AM, sajeevan k <sajeev...@laxven.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Please provide help on using OpenGL with Beaglebone Black.

OpenGL has both hardware-supported and software implementations. If you're
planning to do something ambitious with your graphics, you need the
hardware drivers, which are proprietary and a little tricky (depend on
particular kernel version, etc). What are you trying to accomplish, what
did you try so far and what was the result of your attempts?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAC%3D1GgGwE-O_ZDB7sRwd%3Di--9pUNA7jz%2B0%3DPQXzTLystbrEY-g%40mail.gmail.com.