HI Assuero Savio, your question is confusing!

Am Sonntag, 6. August 2017 15:25:29 UTC+2 schrieb Assuero Savio:

> I'm starting in the beaglebone and I've read in several forums that PRU is
> able to give real-time answers using the libpruio library, but I'm not able
> to use it, I need a 2kHz sample rate in my AD, transform an analog signal
> into digital In a sampling of 2kHz, one sample every 250 microseconds. I am
> using a code that I found created for a beagleone black in a beaglebone
> white, because the sampling rate is small. where is the problem? I
> appreciate the advice and opinions that can help me. Thank you.

250 us = 4 kHz and 2 kHz = 500 us

With libpruio you can develop controllers running on ARM up to 10 kHz, if
you're happy with ~50 us time shifts (due to linux interrupt handling. If
you have stronger real time requirements, you'll have to use a PRUSS for
the controller. With libpruio you can start on ARM and switch later to the
PRUSS, if required.)

Why aren't you able to use libpruio, what have you done on which kernel,
and what's your problem?

Regards

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/26aacfbd-e646-41c0-a6a0-a4854c11d543%40googlegroups.com.