So, now I have figured I can reproduce same problem with rezistive display
from 4D Systems (BBB revC and Debian Wheezy(not Jessie)), when I touch
display with my palm.

But command
sudo /etc/init.d/lightdm restart

doesn't help at all. Display reboot with java application autostart lasted
20 seconds, but touch didn't still respond. When I touched this resistive
display, I cannot still accomplish to start touch again after many tries
with palm and finger touches.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/d8d8d1a8-5d77-4854-9f90-ffffdc683212%40googlegroups.com.