Thanks for your answer, but what about *capacitive Chipsee *touchscreen
behaviour?
I think the whole problem is related with multitouch, but I don't know how
correctly set some touchscreen options in OS Debian.

Dňa utorok, 8. augusta 2017 15:20:02 UTC+2 Przemek Klosowski napísal(-a):

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/a6a867d2-35b0-4d43-831f-e68f532f88ae%40googlegroups.com.