> Hello,

I am Ashwin. I am using BeagleBone black with 7.11 wheezy image. Earlier I
was using it by connecting to LCD monitor it was working before but
suddenly it started to show blank screen.  I have been following this
thread since then and I have followed almost all the steps in these
comments.
I have done

1) Reflashed the device
2) checked about the monitor in parse-edid edid it showed correctly
3) xrandr --verbose to 1024x720@60 as well as 50 rate and set the same in
/boot/uEnv.txt also
4) checked the hdmi status in sys/class/graphics/fb0/device/status also it
was showing connected also.

Please Gerald/Robert help me with this issue.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,
Ashwin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/36d333ef-5cca-4673-8e23-be9c3f8e0ab1%40googlegroups.com.