Hello,

I am using Beagle bone Black Rev C with 7.11 image and I have connected the
device to LCD monitor using micro HDMI to HDMI cable. Before it was working
fine but suddenly it started showing blank screen.
I tried various steps:

1) reflashed the device
2) parse-edid edid to check about monitor
3) did xrandr --verbose with 1024x720@60 as well as 50 rate and changed the
same in /boot/uEnv.txt
4) saw about the device connection also in /proc/cmdline also.
Everything was normal as before but it did is showing blank screen.

Please someone help me with this one.

By the way I am using sony Ericson HDMI cable. So, the use of low quality
is outdated.

Gerald and Robert I am following this thread for past 2-3 days continously
and tried almost all the steps in the comments but no use. Someone help me
with this.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Ashwin