Hi,

I'm currently facing problems with getting the SPI0 to work on my
beaglebone green.
I'm running debian 9.2 and kernel version 4.14.x
The board is using uBoot and so i use config-pin to configure the pins:
> config-pin p9.17 spi
> config-pin p9.18 spi
> config-pin p9.21 spi
> config-pin p9.22 spi

This gives no errors. But when i try to use the spidev1.0 or spidev1.1 i
see no activity on the pins (i'm using a logic analyser to check)

I really need to get the SPI0 to work, I'm even willing to not use
the uboot if that solves the problem, but i have a feeling that that makes
it even more complex.

I hope you can help me. Thanks in advance.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/58457337-6e88-4891-b891-f88069a2f3e7%40googlegroups.com.