Hello everyone,

I have a problem with rproc PRU driver in Linux. My setup is beaglebone
black and official debian
image bone-debian-9.3-iot-armhf-2018-01-28-4gb.img.xz.

The problem is simple. I cannot find bind/unbind in the rproc driver.

Here is the console ouptup:
prusa_pro:/# echo 4a334000.pru0 > /sys/bus/platform/drivers/pru-rproc/unbind
-sh: /sys/bus/platform/drivers/pru-rproc/unbind: Permission denied

I'm kind of new in Linux so I guess I'm missing something simple. I tried
to load rpmsg firmware example from TI and it worked OK. But still no
bind/unbind in /sys/bus/platform/drivers/pru-rproc/.

Thanks for any advice.