Am Mittwoch, 7. März 2018 15:43:09 UTC+1 schrieb Jeff Andich:

> I just did a 10 second google and it appears like tda998x is related to
> HDMI which you pulled from your board.
>
> Just a couple of basic questions:
>
> 1) Did you remove the HDMI from either/both the u-boot pinmux and/or the
> cape manager?
>
> 2) If you start with a console image, does this yield the same result?
>
> I'm assuming that the console image doesn't access the HDMI port, but I
> DID see what appeared to be plain text appear on the HDMI port before
> X-windows started up on an LXQT image, so I could be mistaken..
>

>  Thank you for your fast reply.
I didnt remove anything. I only download this image:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/angstrom/demo/beaglebone/Angstrom-Cloud9-IDE-GNOME-eglibc-ipk-v2012.12-beaglebone-2013.06.20.img.xz

from BeagleBoard.org and put it on my sd-card.
I'm new to this topic and tried to build an own uboot and linux kernel with
the BBB configuration. But they stopped after the RAM-check. Then I
noticed, that my NAND is not properly connected because of a hardware
issue. I assume that it check for the NAND and stops, because it cant find
it. Then I tried the angström image from beagleboard.org. But I cant edit
it. Is there a way to edit it with the uEnv.txt or do you now where I can
disable the NAND-check in a current uboot?
Thank you

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/0809a984-8a20-49f7-bcdc-e67520a57165%40googlegroups.com.