On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 4:32 PM, Vinicius <sdmi....@uol.com.br> wrote:
> I disabled the network configuration for usb0, reboot it, but no ttyACM0
> device in /dev on BBB, nor in host computer (also Linux Debian)...
>
> perhaps some script ?

Well, 'today' the ACM device is created thru configfs/libcomposite:

https://github.com/RobertCNelson/boot-scripts/blob/master/boot/am335x_evm.sh#L472-L550

back in 8.5 era, it was a specific usb-gadget module.

Your choice, debug what you have, or just grab the latest image:

https://beagleboard.org/latest-images

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAOCHtYhkN6ba_DDkBnn99JMYLY%3DngiMrTLw%2BroYPDq%3DV-C1bJg%40mail.gmail.com.