Ok, for now I have flashed board with Debian 7.5 (BeagleBone Black - 2GB
eMMC) 2014-05-14
<https://debian.beagleboard.org/images/BBB-eMMC-flasher-debian-7.5-2014-05-14-2gb.img.xz>
Than I remove card from BBB and install on the card: Debian 9.5 2018-08-30 4GB
SD IoT
<https://debian.beagleboard.org/images/bone-debian-9.5-iot-armhf-2018-08-30-4gb.img.xz>
Flashing this distro probably will not be possible because of little space
od eMMc. (I have tried it before)

Ond the SD card I need to change name of file to "uEnv.txt" to update the
bootloader and after that I can use the newest distro. But what I need to
do now to can use a PWM? If I use now: sudo dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/mmcblk1
bs=1M count=100
The BBB will not get up. Need I make another changes in files on SD or emmc?
I am very newbie in BBB and now I am little confused :)
So tell me please step by step what should I do :)
Thanks!

wt., 25 wrz 2018 o 08:36 Krzysztof Śmiałek <krzysztof.jan.smia...@gmail.com>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAK-qOpA7BSh2Uyq%2B8i5_-Z2aMYjJZpBh5i-VZUHbXZmyNYDS%3Dw%40mail.gmail.com.