Dave:

I have never seen any clues in the logs.
It just randomly spontaneously reboots about once a day.
I suspect that running it from the USB Port-0 power input (P1-Pin-7) does
not have the problem.
Running it from Vin (P1-Pin-1) does have the problem.
Running it from both in parallel does not have the problem, since the
P1-Pin-7 always seems to work.

The only other clue I can offer is that back in 2015, the BeagleBone Black
had a problem with identical
symptoms, that was fixed by Robert Nelson.  He never said what he did to
fix, but I am pretty sure he had
to dig into the kernel.

See thread:
"BBB intermittently rebooting."  Started 7/17/2015.

--- Graham

==