LOL @ angstrom

if i remember right it probably has only 2gb emmc on that board
so flashing is not an option

On 2/14/2020 7:23 PM, ddchap...@gmail.com wrote:
Followed the instructions.
Two user leds turned on
They did not blink just stayed like that for a while
I tried yhe sd with the kali image and the lights did not even turn on.
Removed the sd chip and applied power and angstrom booted up with the gui