Hi Hans!

Am Dienstag, 5. Mai 2020 00:47:22 UTC+2 schrieb Hans Leeuw:

> I have upgraded and I get this warning while compiling my program (using
> rb):

I avoid updates, if possible. It takes too much time to optimize the boot
time again and again.

> /usr/bin/ld: warning: libtinfo.so.5, needed by
> /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/8/../../../libpruio.so, may conflict with
> libtinfo.so.6
>
> (4.19.94-bone44), buster.

This library isn't much important. It gets linked due to a single PRINT
statement at the end of the destructor, sending a message to the error
channel, if any. (Since the PruIo instance is destroyed after the DTOR, the
variable Errr cannot get used in that case.)

It's much likely that you can ignore the linker warning.

Regards