Hi

I am trying to get the debug serial working on Ubuntu for my beagle bone
black board.

I am powering up the BBB with the 5V 2A power adapter.

I am using the prolific usb to serial connector. After I connect the usb
cable & When I check on Ubuntu with dmesg | tail
I could see it’s getting enumerated as ttyUSB0
When I open with putty on the path
/dev/ttyUSB0 with 115200 8N1
I am not able to open the com port using putty.

Kindly suggest if any of the steps missing out here.

Best regards,
Vinay

--
V.K.CHIKKADI