Hi,

I already created an integration with nordigen and have been using it for a while and it works very nicely.

https://github.com/tarioch/beancounttools

Regards,

Patrick

On 10.10.2022 11:21, Mark Scannell wrote:

I was looking into this over the weekend and started working with the Nordigen API:
https://nordigen.com/en/
<https://nordigen.com/en/>

The code I wrote is in goledger and in Go (Starling and Monzo you can see here <https://github.com/mescanne/goledger/tree/master/cmd/download>) and will look to publish it.

Nordigen looks like they're focused /only/ on open banking APIs (no password stuff) and keeping their infrastructure lean and simple. And they're being generous with you using it for personal stuff right now.

Mark